Adams & Ruxton Career Opportunities
Join Our Team
We are always looking for skilled and motivated workers to join our team. Discover our current career opportunities in the construction industry or contact us to learn more.
Commercial Construction Project Manager/Estimator
- Report directly to the Company Vice President of Construction
- Interface with client representatives, subcontractors, consultants, etc.
- Review plans and architectural drawings; prepare quantity take-offs on assigned projects. Gain complete understanding of project scope and specifications.
- Visiting project sites to gather information.
- Solicit vendors and subcontractors for assigned projects. Review and analyze proposals for conformance to project specifications, price, material quality, and related items. Discusses and resolves any questions with subcontractor prior to submission of final estimate.
- Executes take-offs of construction documents. Utilize Microsoft Excel program to calculate, record and track estimates.
- Accurately price change orders for on-going work.
- Assess the financial, technical, and operational risks of the project.
- Staying aware of the latest construction technologies
- Keeping up to date with the latest regulatory and legislative requirements
- Ensure that the information required to begin the estimating process is accurate and available.
- Perform supervisory responsibilities for managing all aspects of the construction.
- Help to facilitate, organize, and plan construction projects, thorough understanding of the scope of work, direct work, managing a team, evaluating employees’ progress, attending meetings, identifying conflicts, and resolving problems.
- Execute project through closeout, including all final paperwork, punch, final permits etc.
- 5+ years commercial construction estimating experienced
- Ability to meet deadlines, estimate multiple projects at one time.
- Must have the ability to read and understand design drawings.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient with computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Project, Office and Teams preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels in the organization, customers, and vendors.
- Basic math skills and technical writing skills required.
If you are a highly organized individual with a passion for construction project management, we would love to hear from you. Join our team of dedicated professionals and take your career to new heights. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $89,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Construction estimating: 5-7 years (Required)
- Construction management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person